Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh yeah, I have a blog!


Actually I have two blogs, so you'd think I would remember to update this one more often. Oh well. Anyway, you'll be proud to know that I went back and re-read my last post before writing this one, so there is a slight chance I won't be repeating myself. Wonders never cease!

I finished my latest edit/readthrough of both books. The first book went well, the only thing of import that I realized is that I have yet to name the world or the kingdom that my story takes place in. It just never came up!

The second book, which is now about half finished is another story (Haha story! Writing joke...sorry I'm in a mood). I found a whole scene that needs to be completely rewritten. And it's a scene at the beginning of the book so I have to make sure the status quo remains the same when the scene is over, even though I need to sort of change the tone and the direction of the whole section. Yuck!

I'm also working with my brother Tony on the book covers for all three books. He's a graphic artist/illustrator and actually designed the logo for my Autumn2May blog and my 2/tree avatar. It's fun so far, though I think I might be driving him a bit crazy with it. All's fair though, he drove my crazy till I got married and moved out of my parents house.

I'm also going to be working on two more reviews for Fantasy-Faction. I think I know what books, but I'll let you know when I'm 100% sure about it.

That's it for now I guess. Have a great day!


Hand Stamped Necklace by KristyLynnJewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment